Here are some things I am in to.
branding
editorial
posters
All of this work is by my one of my favorite designers, Alvin Diec. He is an Atlanta-based designer, who does branding for most of Atlanta's restaurant scene, including two restaurants where I have worked, as well as really awesome posters, editorial design for Brother magazine, and more. All of his work is beautifully executed, with a lot of variety and playfulness. Check out his work here.
Here are some things I'm not that in to.
"The Invisible. Future Beautiful. Of Everywhere. Design."
Wired Magazine
This is a really horribly designed magazine cover, which is unfortunate because the cover story is about graphic design.
Cover your home in... what?
Esurance
This is a great example of why you need to look at your work from a distance, especially if it's going onto a billboard. Oops.















No comments:
Post a Comment